BEETHER INJ 150MG/2ML 3X2ML (a-b ARTEETHER)
Category: Injectable & I.V Fluids
Availability: In stock
INFORMATION ABOUT ALPHA-BETA ARTEETHER
Alpha-Beta Arteether Uses
Alpha-Beta Arteether is used in the treatment of malaria. It is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe malaria (where it has affected the brain, lungs or kidneys).
How Alpha-Beta Arteether works
Alpha-Beta Arteether is an antiparasitic medication. It works by producing harmful chemicals (free radicals) within the malarial parasite, thereby killing it.
Common side effects of Alpha-Beta Arteether
Vomiting, Headache, Nausea, Abdominal pain
EXPERT ADVICE FOR ALPHA-BETA ARTEETHER
- Alpha-Beta Arteether is given as an injection under the supervision of a doctor.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Do not take this medicine if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you notice flu-like symptoms such as chills, fever, muscle pains and any changes in a heartbeat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR ALPHA-BETA ARTEETHER
Q. Who should not use Alpha-Beta Arteether?
Use of Alpha-Beta Arteether should be avoided in patients who are allergic to Alpha-Beta Arteether or any of its components. However, if you are not aware of any allergy or if you are using Alpha-Beta Arteether for the first time, consult your doctor.
Q. What should I tell my doctor before starting treatment with Alpha-Beta Arteether?
Before starting treatment with Alpha-Beta Arteether, inform your doctor if you have any other health condition like kidney- or heart-related problems. This is because certain medical conditions may affect your treatment and you may even need dose modifications. Also, let your doctor know about all the other medicines you are taking because they may affect, or be affected by, this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q. Is Alpha-Beta Arteether safe?
Alpha-Beta Arteether is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. How is Alpha-Beta Arteether administered?
Alpha-Beta Arteether should be administered under the supervision of a trained healthcare professional or a doctor only and should not be self-administered. The dose will depend on the condition you are being treated for and will be decided by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get maximum benefit from Alpha-Beta Arteether.
Most Viewed Today
- ASHTON & PARSON
- Arm Sling Medium
- MOLFIX 4 MAXI 80'S
- GASCOL ANTACID SUSPENSION
- VITAMIN C SYR 100ML
- Colgate Plax Cool mint small
- Purit Liquid Antiseptic,2 Litres
- MISOPT EYE DROP
- Mr Muscle foaming bleach cleaner
- NIZORAL TOPICAL CREAM
- STREPSILS ORIGINAL
- DOXYCAP 100MG (DOXYCYCLINE 100MG)
- SURGICAL BLADE 100'S
- SPRAGUE-RAPPAPORT STETHESCOPE RED - 4025R
- Salter Labs Adult Elongated Oxygen Mask, Medium with 7' Tubing | 1 EA
- CARZEPIN (CARBAMAZEPINE 200MG)
- PAEDIATRIC ZINC SULPHATE 20MG TABS
- Circumcision Tray W/Straps, Coviidian
- P-ALAXIN (DIHYDROARTEMISININ 40MG/PIPERAQUINE 320MG)
- CATAFLAM 50MG PER CARD
Become a Subscriber
Get free updates on the latest products and discounts, straight to your inbox.